PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONSwift, Quiet Revenge Keep these stickers in your car so when you locate an asshole in the wild (and by wild, I mean parked in a disabled space with no placard) you can quickly and surreptitiously slap one on his bumper or windshield. Your target will drive around for days potentially, advertising herself as the selfish idiot she is. Guaranteed to piss them off when they finally realize it and now have to peel it off their car! Remember When... - That idiot parked in your reserved spot? Screw that guy. - That selfish jerk who double parked you at the mall? He's dead to me. - That inconsiderate asshole parked so close that you couldn't even get in your car? Revenge could have been your's. Excellent Novelty Gift or Stocking Stuffer Looking for the perfect gag gift for your Secret Santa? Look no further. Bad parkers inspire universal hatred, so unless your friend or loved one is in fact an asshole, they're guaranteed to enjoy this prank. What's in the Package? Each order comes with a total of 10x 3" x 9" (8cm x 24cm) stickers to shame multiple drivers. Satisfaction Guaranteed All orders are backed by Witty Yeti's 30-day no questions asked FREE return policy. If you're not completely satisfied, please let us know and we promise to make it right.
- SICK OF IDIOTS PARKING LIKE JERKS? Finally you can unleash your righteous anger on that Hummer in a compact space with Witty Yeti's I Park Like an Asshole prank bumper sticker.
- HILARIOUS PRANK AND GAG GIFT. The only people who don't love this sticker are assholes, terrorists & my Ex, who is basically both of those anyways
- PUNISH SELF-CENTERED MORONS who couldn't park inside the lines to save their lives. These selfish egomaniacs deserve a little punishment.
- AMUSE AND TERRORIZE YOUR FRIENDS. Guaranteed to make your friends laugh out loud and then cry out loud when they realize they now have to peel it off their car.
- UNLEASH YOUR PARKING LOT FRUSTRATION. Release your pent-up anger on the next jerk whose BMW took up 3 spaces or on the dumbass who blocked the disabled spot with his lifted pick-up truck.